Mallorca is one of the Balearic Islands, a group of Spanish islands located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is the largest of the Balearic Islands and is known for its stunning natural beauty, including picturesque beaches, rugged mountains, and charming villages. Its moderate climate allows a perfect cycling experience with temperatures between 16°C and 22°C, and up to eight hours sun shine every single day!
Explore with a team of other female cyclists the enchanting beauty of Mallorca, where turquoise waters meet golden beaches, and historic towns are nestled among lush landscapes. Uncover a world of Mediterranean wonders and vibrant culture on this captivating island paradise. Combine your cycling experience with first-class workshops, covering typical cycling topics for females like menstrual cycle based training, how to fix technical problems during a ride, nutrition aspects, and much more...
We will stay during the entire period at THB El Cid****, a four stars hotel at Platja de Can Pastilla, only four km to the airport and a few minutes drive to Palma, the insland's capital. The hotel offers two outdoor swimming pools, the main pool next to the promenade with stunning sea views and a free wellness area with heated indoor pool, sauna, and Turkish bath. The beach is just in front of the hotel, only twenty meters away.
We'll typically start the day with an instructor led activation/yoga session right at the beach, followed by a maritim breakfast incl. juices, cereals, pastries, selection of cold cuts, hot food, etc.
After breakfast, two experienced instructors deliver up to two hours interactive workshops, covering topics like nutrition and training planning adapted to the menstrual cycle. The detailed workshop content will be finally agreed prior the camp in close alignment with the participants.
And then, it's time for cycling! You will have the choice of different challenging routes every day to explore the different highlights of the Island. The prepared tracks follow paved routes only and as the island is quite hilly, you can expect some climbs every day. During the ride, we'll stop for lunch (not included in the camp fee) and will return to the hotel after a couple of hours cycling later in the afternoon so you have enought time for personal regeneration before we meed for dinner.
• 5 – day exclusive ladies training camp program
• Accommodation at THB El Cid****, a four-star hotel, directly at Platja de Can Pastilla with half board (excluding drinks)
• Professional tour guiding with different female team leaders
• Experienced instructors providing the daily workshops
• Group division according to different performance levels (beginners, advanced and experts)
• Varied tours
• High-quality rental bikes (optional; alu and carbon available)
• Do it yourself - Mechanical Workshop: What do I do if I break down on the road?
• Exciting daily interactive workshops about nutrition and training planning adapted to the menstrual cycle.
• A lot of new friends from all over the world and unforgettable moments
More information needed?
There might some things missing on our event page or you have some specific questions?
Feel free to contact us.