Participants from South Korea will cycle for charity and donate to the charity organisation:
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC), and one of the largest in South Korea.
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
Good Neighbors respects the human rights of our neighbors suffering from poverty, disasters and oppression, and helps them to achieve self-reliance and enable them to rebuild their hope.
- We work in any place where there is a need, regardless of race, religion, ideology, and beyond geographical constraints
- We prioritize the rights of children.
- We encourage people to join Good Neighbors as donors to participate in our work.
- We work in cooperation with our local partners who share our community development goals.
- We promote self-reliance and the sustainable development of individuals, families and communities.
- We mobilize and organize local volunteers to participate in developing their communities.
- We maintain professional accountability and transparency by reporting to our donors on the status of projects and finances.
- We strive to encourage more people to join our work as members.