All GBI events in Egypt and the Middle East will be organized and conducted by our partner, the GBI Shine organization.
The GBI Event GmbH is NOT responsible for organizing this event. For the registration you will be forwarded to the GBI Shine registration page and will have a contract with GBI Shine.
Are you ready for GBI Egypt new tour?
Time has come again to enjoy cycling and fun in the amazing Upper Egypt with #GBIEgypt and this time we will take you to a ride in the past!!
Bring your friends, family and kids, join our Aswan to Luxor adventure “Ride to the past” where you will cycle, be challenged, have fun, and explore our ancient historical monuments while enjoying the magical view and sailing by the great Nile River on board of a 5-stars full board Nile Cruise.
We will cycle from Aswan to Luxor total distance of 250 KMs! So book your calendar, keep the fun going and get ready for the adrenaline rush you're about to experience.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights.
- From Friday 4th of January.
- To Monday 7th of January.
GBIEgypt_Price_FOR Egyptians_and_Residence (Cyclist)
Early Bird : 4250EGP ( Ends 15 November 2018 )
Late payment : 4650EGP ( From 16 November until 16 December )
#GBIEgypt_Price_FOR Egyptians_and_Residence (Non-Cyclist)
Early Bird: 3750 EGP ( Ends 15 November 2018 )
Late payment: 4150 EGP ( From 16 November until 16 December )
Early Bird: 380 EUR
Late payments: 460 EUR
Less Than 5 years : free
From 5 to 12 Years : half ticket
From 12 and more : Full ticket
• Training plan
• Online tour book
• 5 Stars Nile Cruise room accommodations
· (price is for 1 person in double room)
· (For single room accommodation additional 800 EGP for all nights )
• Bikes transfer from Cairo to Aswan
• Bikes transfer from Luxor to Cairo
• Bike maintenance and support along the way.
• Nutrition along the way.
• First Aid (with Team Leaders).
• On call ambulance
• GBI Hot Line
• Full board Accommodation.
• Visit to Nubian village by boats
• Access and transportation to all temples on the program with a tour guide (Philae temple – Temple of Kom Ombo - Temple of Edfu - Luxor Temple – Karnak - Hatshepsut and 3 tombs in the Valley of kings)
• Professional photography.
• Lots of other interesting activities.
• Lots of photos, videos and memories.
• Prizes for finishers
• Personal expenses.
• Bicycle rental.
• Anything else that is not listed as included
• Optional train tickets from Cairo to Aswan and return from Luxor can be booked via GBI at cost (price will depend on the booking transaction date – planned 1 December)
• Optional Bikes Rental available at the registration form.
- If cancelled any time before 16 December 2018: 50% refund (As we will pay accommodation down payment for travel agency)
- If cancelled after 16 December : No refund.
Payment details will be available upon registration.
Please note there are limited places only, so registration will close once we reach maximum number of participants.
In case of unfortunate cancellation of the trip due to unforeseen events full refund will be granted.
Cyclist : https://goo.gl/forms/lRzaboNI3d15Wwbz1